Basic iWP SEO package
S.E.O. or Search Engine Optimization, refers to actions performed on a website in order to optimize the search engine results, these actions are included in the basic SEO package of iWP.
Search engines are applications that allow you to search for texts and files on the Internet. A typical example is the Google search engine, which is used by millions of Internet users worldwide.
The use of search engines is now widespread and serves many commercial purposes because it targets a numerically huge market audience. Internet users search for anything that interests them using search terms called keywords and the search results lead them to specific sites.
Logically, they are more likely to choose to visit the sites that are in the first search results and those that are more relevant to the object of their search. It is therefore clear that optimizing a search engine site involves traffic, with all the important commercial advantages that follow (recognition, sales, profits).
What is the basic iWP SEO package?
IWP’s basic SEO package is a set of actions performed on a site in order to initially improve the site’s position for specific search results
These actions can be performed for 1-3 keywords determined by the content of the website after researching and consulting iWP.
The basic package is annual (duration 365 days) and starts on the day the above actions start to take place on the site.
The basic iWP SEO package includes:
- Listing of the site in the 3 largest search engines in the world (Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- Add / modify titles, descriptions, keywords to the site and to specific articles – pages
- Minor content interventions (texts) with keywords to make it more search engine friendly
- Add a sitemap
- Performance reports at 6 and 12 months after the start of the basic package
- Creating links to the site from sites of our choice
What the SEO package does not include:
- Optimize images on an existing site
- Interventions in the structure or form of an existing website
- Create new content on an existing site
- Interventions or optimizations in texts – images of e-shop products
- Create a Gmail and Google Map account